So basically yesterday was the most perfect day. I hope it's alright that I forgot to blog.
So we started musical rehearsals at 8am and finished around 11am. Since we finished before time, and all was perfect the teachers decided to give us a huuuge break. It was quite nice. "The populars" found their cliques and went to town. Or some where idk. J and M started straightening my hair. It took a lot of time, but nobody criticized my hair for being big or anything. A lot of people said that it looked amazing. But I don't really believe anyone, bc I'm stupid like that. After that we went to the nearest store to buy something to drink. Because how else were we supposed to survive the day? We ended up buyng some cans of energy drinks. I don't even really remember where M went. Suddenly she was gone hah. But yeah, so it was just me and J after that. Maybe I shouldn't have finished the 2 liters of Orange Juice and the half can of BURN. Because that resulted in a very very hyper A. R and some of his friends were playing drums and stuff. So I just went back stage with J and jammed. It was really fun. I just ran around backstage dancing the whole break.
When the break finished we had to get our costumes on. I just love my role in the play. I play this really gangster poc boy. It's a boost to my self-esteem for sure :P Then I just walked around saying this to random girls in the musical crew "Wassup,babe? You and me, a drink tonight?" Some people were surprised that I was so loud and carefree, because I'm usually very insecure and silent. I wish I could be the way I was yesterday forever. Anyways then I saw R, and put on my Joey accent, and said "How you doing? I'm telling you, I'd go gay for you. You look smoking hot tonight". Omg, you should have seen his face .I think he forgot it was actually just me under the costume for a bit. But then he laughed and said "I'm sorry. I'm as hetero as hetero can be. But if you got a sister let me know"and blinked. It was soooo funny playing the role, because I could just walk around all day saying that I'm practising my role, and just be this flirty boy with a top class self-esteem and no-one would judge me. It was amazing-
So we had to wait backstage and relax for 1 and a half hour. It was nerve-wrecking at first, because I was alone but then I found my homies. We just sat there talking about random stuff. Drinking that much juice wasn't the best idea, because I had to pee 3-4 times while the play was on. But it went really really good. Better than I expected. And R was so cute. When we were off stage he ran up to and highfived me. I didn't expect it at all,so I got so surprised and happy omg ahhh <3 Here I am getting totally happy about a highfive.
After we cleaned up backstage we had to hurry up to dressing-rooms, because we had to change to our dresses. I don't look at people that way, but omg those girls *-* so many beautiful girls with amazing curls and perfect smiles! My self-esteem hit the lowest point, where it couldn't get worse. I didn't even wanna change my hoodie to my dress. Because I probably looked crap with my fat body. But J wouldn't let me wear the hoodie, because we were supposed to look elegant. Even R who always wears hoodies was wearing a shirt. So I kinda had to. I put it on and waited in the toilet for a bit, because I didn't feel very good about wearing it. But when I went out all the girls were waiting for me. Sometimes I think most of the girls know about my very bad self-esteem, because they're always so nice. But then again they could be telling the truth... They told me I looked amazing and stuff, but you know? I'm bad at accepting compliments.So I just went away from the girls-crowd. Then I accidentally walked into the boys-dressing room. I hate myself so much. I'm so awkward. I just said sorry quickly closed the door. It was so embarrassing, they probably didn't see who it was, but it was really embarrassing. I finally found J, and we decided to walk around together. Then we met R he was like woah. To be more exact. His words "Woah, what a transformation.....You look stunning!"
You know I say I don't trust people when they compliment me, but that made my day. That was what I needed to hear. So my self-esteem was top class after that.
It was fun dancing Lancier, because it's a really posh dance. R and I were the best at it, no just kidding. We failed a bit but who cares. This thing happened which could have been awkward but it wasn't. The musical week have changed how I am a bit, in a good way. Well, R had forgotten his belt so he had to pull up his pants all the time. And my dress was crawling up all the time so I had to pull down. But we timed our "pulling ups and downs" pretty good. Compared to the rehearsals the real thing was pretty bad. But only we knew.
After the dancing bit I walked around with J and K. But I had to find R so I left them. Because I promised KM a pic with him. So I just asked him and he was like "Yeah, sure. Ay, M can you take a pic?" I thought it was going to be one of those awkward pics, where there are so much distance between us, but no. he just put his arm on my shoulder as if it was what he used to. When the pic was taken, I didn't even check if it was alright. I just had to get away, but the pic is pretty good if you ask KM haha.
Then I found K sitting with her parents. She said she had an headache, but I'm pretty sure something else was wrong too. But she didn't wanna go near the dance floor. So I kinda had to walk around with her, it was pretty boring. But I couldn't just let her sit with her parents. That's just a no go. But then I finally found someone who didn't wanna go near the dance floor either.Phew, they went together.
So I just went over to the dance floor a.k.a my home. I just started dancing with some girls from the musical crew, and there we go. new friends made. We danced for a bit, and for some reasons my eyes were searching for R all the time. Maybe it's time that I admit I might have a tiny crush on him. Well, M teases me about it for a bit. It didn't even annoy me. Then we went outside to take pictures. It was really fun. Then JS(new friend) and I went back to the dance floor, the music was really good. So I just started jamming. and then JS asked me to learn her to do the booty shake. I don't even understand how my brain works at times. Like we just stood the on the corner booty shaking or JS was trying. some people were like "omg the black are taking over. white peeps, can't dance. leave the dance floor" the fun thing I'm one of the few people with another ethnicity. But yeah, ,I went outside for a bit.
Then i went back in. Because music is my drug. The DJ is my dealer. Dancing is my way to smoke. Woaah, that sounded good. My mind was telling me that tonight was my night. So when we got to the dance floor, I started dancing with R's friend and later on with R. I'm so happy that I got to dance with him/them because it's their last prom on this school. But then my dad came and said that we had to go home. I was about to leave, when R came running after me, just ask me if I was leaving and to say bye. Cute,isn't he?
But yeah, today has been ok. Not much to say. But this is the longest post ever.
-A
Friday, February 22, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
