So I told this helping-acc about how I feel, and she gave me this answer which I agree a lot with. This is what I had on my mind, but couldn't put down in words
"This is completely natural. You miss your best friend, you're not over his death yet. And when you see this guy it just reminds you of your best friend. And when you get jealous it's most likely because even though it isn't your best friend, because he reminds you of him, it's as if your watching your best friend get close to other people, as if he's replacing you. And as for the girl he likes, you would want your best friend to be happy wouldn't you? And that girl would make this guy happy. So I don't think you have a crush on him, I think it's just the reminders. First of all, have you had any real closure with your best friends death? Because that is really important for getting over his death. And if you're ready, I would tell this guy about your best friend, and maybe even about him stopping you from committing. He sounds like a great guy. And no I don't think it would be weird making him a cake, he's your friend right? It just shows you thought about him and you care about him."
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Popular Posts
-
Dear They call it Valentine's day. Apparently it's day of love. As I sit alone in my bed I wonder, how much of what's celebrat...
-
Somehow this is what everything leads me back to. I do not know whether it the writing or the memory of our friendship that causes this reli...
-
Hi Tbh I don't have much to tell you. I'm just fine. Believe me. Right now. In the moment. But how I'll be in seconds,minutes, ...
-
Dear Alex, Today have been alright so far. Currently in history class, boring as hell. R is feeling better today, so that's good. Today...
-
Dear Alex, I really can't be arsed with lazy people who constantly complain but never do anything about it. They just kill all the posi...
-
Dear, I did perfect in my dance theory trial exam, and my day was mostly fine. But then I accidentally broke a lamp at home while randomly ...
-
I got a very big imagination, and I like to create parallel reality in my head. Sometimes it collides with the truth, but it is where I find...
-
Dear Ballet class yesterday was great. When you see you can do better than some of the skinny girls, it makes you feel better. When I'...
-
Thank God, I can finally type normally again. Or should I say thank you? Because I actually don't believe in God. But I do believe in yo...
-
Dear, I'm crying. I have no idea about the reason why. Are some people born to be broken? If so, am I one of those?
About Me
Powered by Blogger.
